SULAIMANI (ESTA) — Two Syrian girls died in a fire broke out in a hotel in Erbil on Friday, Esta Media Network reporter said.
A fire broke out at Farid hotel on the 30-meter road in Erbil on Friday morning, the reporter said.
Owner of the hotel Nawzad Sabir said two Syrian girls who were making breakfast at the hotel died in the fire.
“The fire broke out due to a gas leak,” Sabir told Esta Media Network.
A number of other people who were staying in the hotel received treatment after they suffered breathing trouble, the reporter said.